I. Thursday November 5th; Monthy Meeting At Fuel Pizza (bring extra folding money!)
1. Buy the Executive Officers a Beer Night! (just kidding,...sort of )
2. Vote for the 2010 Executive Officers (no cash needed to vote, but we will accept donations!)
3. Win Gramp's Race Bike! Last chance to buy raffle tickets to win this sweet ride. The winning ticket will be pulled at the meeting. Who will go home with a new bike? (This is a Trailblazer fundraiser.)
4. Purchase the BRAND NEW TRAILBLAZERS SOCKS! Fresh off the presses, these are MUSTadditions to your trail wardrobe. Be the first on your block - get them while they last! (This is a Trialblazer fundraiser.)
Black on Grey and Grey on Black! (Man, can we do color or what!) Proposed pricing is $10 for a pair, $18 for 2, $24 for 3, ..... depending on how many beers get purchased for the Executive Officers.
5. Lots of news and trail updates. Come on out and say howdy.
II. Saturday November 7th; The Dirt Divas and Tarheel Trailblazers Year End Party at Ann Springs (Ride and dinner times subject to change)
When: Saturday, November 7, 1:00PM
Please join us on November 7th as we CELEBRATE another successful and productive year for our clubs at the Dirt Divas and Tarheel Trailblazers Year-End Party!
1:30PM Coordinated trail ride(s) for all skill levels*
4:00PM Delicious dinner and refreshments (catered by Sweet Peppers)
*Trail ride groups will depart from the Field Trial Barn promptly at 1:30.
Bring a camp chair, if you wish, for the bonfire. And please bring extra cash for the big raffle to benefit Project Angel, the Dirt Diva initiative that provides bicycles and safety gear to underprivileged kids. (You can't go wrong with this raffle! - Prizes Galore!)
The Trailblazers request that their members and guests pay $10.00 for dinner. We do not expend funds on the party.
R.S.V.P. required by November 2, 2008, but it really helps with headcounts for catering if you can respond sooner.
Questions? Post 'em up on the Forums!
Comments are not allowed for this entry.